Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Rock The Bells 2008

This years lineup is the most incredible show lineup I've seen in a loooooong time. I'm really excited about what I'm guessing is going to be the second stage.. Amanda Blank, Kid Sister, Spank Rock.. but most of all.. I was impressed by Tribe Called Quest. OMG! Thats all I keep syaing to myself.. lol. But seriously, its gonna be insane! Oh and don't miss the Paid Dues tour in Ft Lauderdale June 13 btw. We will OF COURSE be there selling tees and what not at both Paid Dues AND Rock The Bells....

Tickets went on sale this past Saturday (5/17)
Cop em here .... www.RockTheBells.TicketAnimal.com


So.. here's the highly anticipated lineup:::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey-- I tried to get some info. on this with ticketmaster but there is nothing for Miami so far. Do you know where or when I can grab these? I\'m trying to jump on this ASAP!!!

Thanks! :)

Hi-Top Studio said...

You can now get em here....

www.RockTheBells.TicketAnimal.com


:o)